Diplomatic Sales Program
Benefits & Advantages
Once you decide to purchase new car you need a reliable partner. With our extensive experience in diplomatic sales Audi can become one for you. We will provide you with our comprehensive approach:
- Special prices for customers under Diplomatic Sales Program
- Cars in various specifications to meet your future location requirements
- Personal manager at your service
- 2 year Audi worldwide warranty
- Convenient test-drives
Be ready to encounter premium level of standard equipment in most of Audi cars, which also includes some of our state-of-the-art technologies:
- quattro® permanent all-wheel-drive provides high levels of active safety and improved traction on virtually all surfaces
- multitronic® provides smooth and powerful acceleration resulting in a high level of driving comfort. Low weight of the transmission reduce fuel consumption
- The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) helps make the vehicle easier to control in handling situations close to the limit. It incorporates the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), the Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) and the Traction control (ASR).
- Sideguard® head-protection airbags cover the side window area
- FSI® Direct Injection technology increases the torque and power of spark-ignition engines, making them as much as 15 percent more economical and reducing exhaust emissions
- TDI® clean diesel engines deliver exceptional power and performance while maintain low level of fuel consumption and emissions
- Aluminum body built on Audi Space Frame principle (ASF®) provides exceptional stiffness and above-average crash protection which means greater safety, increased performance, improved handling, lower fuel consumption, and ease of repair
- Audi adaptive air suspension is an electronically controlled air suspension system at all four wheels with a continuously adaptive damping system. It unites sporty handling with a high level of ride comfort. In addition, the air suspension allows for speed-dependent lowering of the body
Adaptation for Belarusian road conditions
- Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations, 1961.
- Vienna Convention on consular relations, 1963.
- UN convention on the privileges and immunities of the specialized agencies, 1947.
- Further agreements between Belarus and various international organizations.